Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy family. Ευτυχισμένη οικογένεια.

They were very scared at first. Every time they saw me, they were running away to hide. Maybe, I was the first human they had seen in their fresh lives.  Because not many were around where I found them. After a couple of days they were getting used to me and accepting me. From a distance. They started to like what I was feeding them. And they allowed me to take some photographs of them. With the telephoto lens.
Στην αρχή ήταν πολύ φοβισμένα. Μόλις μ' έβλεπαν έτρεχαν να εξαφανιστούν και να κρυφτούν. Νομίζω πως είμαι ο πρώτος άνθρωπος που είδαν στην ζωή τους. Γιατί δεν κυκλοφορούσαν και πολλοί εκεί που τα βρήκα. Ύστερα από δυο μέρες με συνήθισαν και άρχισαν να με δέχονται. Από απόσταση βέβαια. Και άρχισαν να δέχονται και το φαγητό που τους έδινα. Και με άφησαν να τα φωτογραφήσω. Με τον τηλεφακό.

Post a Comment