Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On Auto-pilot.(I) Με τον αυτόματο πιλότο.(I)

I will be away from blogging for a couple of weeks and I am going to miss you all. I will leave a few posts to be published automatically while I am away, so you will have a few photographs to see while i am absent.
First I will show you yesterdays photographs of the two pigeons. They grew up and they will be ready to leave their nest before I am back
Θα λείψω μια-δυο βδομάδες  και θα μου λείψετε όλοι. Θα αφήσω μερικές αναρτήσεις να εμφανίζονται αυτόματα όσο θα λείπω, έτσι θά έχετε μερικές φωτογραφίες να βλέπετε.
Πρώτα οι δυό δεκοχτούρες που μεγάλωσαν και σύντομα θα εγκαταλείψουν την φωλιά. Δεν νομίζω να τις προλάβω μέχρι να γυρίσω.

Post a Comment