Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Athens Airport. December 23rd. Αεροδρόμιο Αθηνών. 23 Δεκεμβρίου.

I had to take some passengers to Athens Airport on the evening of December 23rd. And I had also to pick up someone else, arriving at approximately the same time. And I happened to have my camera with me. So I grabbed the opportunity for a few photographs. As you will see, the airport was decorated, as it should be, for Christmas.
Έπρεπε να μεταφέρω μερικούς επιβάτες στο αεροδρόμιο το βράδυ στις 23 Δεκεμβρίου. Και να παραλάβω και κάποιον άλλο που έφτανε περίπου την ίδια ώρα. Και έτυχε να έχω και την φωτογραφική μου μηχανή μαζύ μου. Έτσι δεν έχασα την ευκαιρία για μερικές φωτογραφίες όσο περίμενα, μια και το αεροδρόμιο είχε την Χριστουγεννιάτικη διακόσμηση.
There were not many flights departing at that hour, but flights to some destinations in Europe were affected as many destinations were affected by the bad weather conditions prevailing in Europe those days.
Δεν είχε πολλές πτήσεις εκείνη την ώρα, αλλά πολλές αναχωρήσεις είχαν επιρρεαστεί από τις άσχημες καιρικές συνθήκες που επικρατούσαν εκείνες τις μέρες στην Ευρώπη.
Flights arriving from Europe were also affected.
Και οι πτήσεις απο την Ευρώπη είχαν επίσης επιρρεαστεί.
Post a Comment