Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dont leave me here. Take me with you. Μη μ' αφήνετε εδώ. Πάρτε με μαζί σας.

At the small fishing port of Aghia Kiriaki, at the foots of Mt Pelion. The place where Jason and his Argonauts set sail for their long adventurous trip to Aia, to bring back home the Golden Fleece.This beautiful yacht was preparing to sail. And I wish I was aboard. To sail with them to dreamland. Never come back to reality as it is today.
Στο λιμανάκι της Αγίας Κυριακής στο Τρίκερι. Στο μέρος απο το οποίο ο Ιάσων και οι Αργοναύτες του ξεκίνησαν το μακρύ και περιπετειώδες ταξίδι τους για την μυθική Αία. Για να φέρουν πίσω το "Χρυσόμαλλο Δέρας". Αυτό τό όμορφο ιστιοφόρο ετοιμάζεται να σαλπάρει. Και θάθελα νάμουν πάνω. Να με πάρει μαζί του στην χώρα των ονείρων. Και να μην ξαναγυρίσω ποτέ στην πραγματικότητα όπως την ζούμε σήμερα.
Listen to the song bellow. A song from the 60s He is singing his (and my) wishes . " O ships, where are you sailing to and you forget me who am alone and sad. I want to lay on your white soul, like a star, before I disappear..."
Από πάνω ο Κώστας Χατζής τραγουδάει τα "Καράβια". Ένα τραγούδι του Γιάννη Μαρκόπουλου από την δεκαετία του 60. Τραγουδά τις επιθυμίες μας.
Post a Comment