Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A short morning walk in Chania. Μια μικρή πρωινή βόλτα στα Χανιά.

For me, it is always refreshing and revitalizing, as this is the town I grew up and going to school. Every time I have the chance to visit, a coffee at a cafe in the old port and a walk in the narrow streets of the old town, is a must. This time it was only a very short visit. Only for a few hours. But I had to go there again.
Πάντα με ξεκουράζει και με ανανεώνει μια βολτα στα Χανιά. Επειδλή εδώ μεγάλωσα και πήγα στο σχολείο. Ένας καφές στο παλιό λιμάνι και ένα πέρασμα από τα σοκάκια της παλιάς πόλης. Αυτή την φορά η επίσκεψη ήταν μόνο για λίγες ώρες. Αλλά και πάλι δεν έχασα την ευκαιρία.

Post a Comment