Photographs of nature, places and objects that have caught my eye.

Φωτογραφίες απο την φύση, απο τόπους και αντικείμενα που μου χτύπησαν στο μάτι.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back with you again. Πίσω μαζύ σας πάλι.

I must admit I really missed you all. It has been almost a month away from you. You see this good friend of mine is living in Beverly Hills, California and kept asking me to visit him for quite some time, and now I found the chance to visit. California is a long way from Greece, flying time from Athens is over 15 hours and the trip leaves you exhausted, not taking into account the jet lag etc. It takes time to adjust. Then, when one is starting to adapt it is time to leave again and come back. And trying to adjust to the jet lag again. But I must also admit I really enjoyed being with my friend, enjoyed every moment of my stay there and the places I saw which I would not have seen if I had not been invited. I came back home yesterday evening, and as it will take me again some time to adapt to the time difference I will try to give you a sample of the places I have been and the photographs that will follow. Photographs from Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, the Californian Coast, Mojave Desert, Nevada, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and Arizona, San Francisco, Alcatraz and many more. Together we shall visit again all those beautiful places and share those moments. I am glad to be with you again.
Πέρασε ένας μήνας πάνω κάτω και μούχετε λείψει όλοι. Βλέπετε ο φίλος μου που με κάλεσε να τον επισκεφτώ είναι κάπως μακρυά, στο Μπέβερλυ Χίλς τηε Καλιφόρνιας και ένα ταξίδι μέχρι εκεί δεν είναι και τόσο εύκολο. Με πτήση που κρατά γύρω στις 15 ώρες από την Αθήνα, με αλλαγές αεροπλάνων στον δρόμο και με την διαφορά της ώρας τα πράγματα είναι δύσκολα. Χρειάζεται περίπου μια βδομάδα για να προσαρμοστεί κανείς στην διαφορά της ώρας και ν' αρχίσει να ζεί στους καινούριους ρυθμούς. Και απάνω πο συνηθίζεις, έρχεται ο καιρός να πάρεις τον δρόμο της επιστροφής και άντε πάλι από την αρχή. Πρέπει όμως να παραδεχτώ πως χάρηκα κάθε στιγμή της παραμονης μου εκεί. Και τα μέρη που μπόρεσα να επισκευτώ με τον φίλο μου. Σιγά σιγά, θα δούμε μαζύ τα μέρη που επισκέφτηκα και θα ζήσω άλλη νμια φορά, μαζύ σας της στιγμές του ταξιδιού. Μαζύ θα δούμε φωτογραφίες από το Λος Άντζελες, το Μπέβερλυ Χίλς, τις παραλίες της Καλιφόρνιας, το Χόλυγουντ, τις ερήμους τηε Νεβάδας και της Αριζόνας, το Γκραν Κάνυον, το Σαν Φραντσίσκο, το Αλκατράζ και όλα τα μέρη που είδα. Ένα μικρό δείγμα για να ξεκινήσωμε. Χαίρομαι που είμαστε ξανά μαζύ.


Post a Comment